Home Buyers Inspection Saskatoon, SK
Buying a home is probably the most expensive purchase you will ever make. We are determined to perform inspections of the utmost quality, with integrity. For a buyer, we make sure that they know and understand every fact about the property that they are purchasing.
What is Included in the home inspection?
- 3-4 hour home inspection conforming to InterNACHI Standards of Practice (www.nachi.org/sop.htm).
- Professional software report, this includes photographs of the inspected property and recommendations for items needing attention.
- Thermal imaging scans of the home are included free of charge, this helps find potential issues such as roof leaks, plumbing leaks, moisture issues, overheating electrical components, insulation issues to name a few.
- Buy Back Guarantee on all home inspections (www.nachi.org/buy.htm).
- A thorough and friendly home inspection experience.
- Technical support for as long as the client owns the home.
- Testing for Mold, Asbestos and Radon Gas can be included for an additional cost.
What's Inspected During A Home Inspection